Connect with us

Australia

YouTube star Jake Paul’s LA home is raided by the FBI

Published

on

youtube star jake pauls la home is raided by the fbi

Heavily-armed FBI agents have descended on Jake Paul’s Los Angeles home after serving the YouTube star with a search warrant.

At least 20 federal agents dressed in tactical gear arrived at the $6.9million Calabasas property early Wednesday morning to carry out a raid, TMZ reported. 

Video footage taken at the scene shows a number of FBI units riding in on armored trucks during the mystery operation on the 23500 block of Parksouth Street. Several U.S. government marked cars were also spotted in the vicinity. 

It is unknown what authorities were searching for or if the YouTube personality was at the property at the time of the raid.  

Scroll down for video 

FBI agents dressed in tactical gear descended on Jake Paul's Calabasas home early Wednesday in armored vehicles after serving the YouTube star with a search warrant

FBI agents dressed in tactical gear descended on Jake Paul's Calabasas home early Wednesday in armored vehicles after serving the YouTube star with a search warrant

FBI agents dressed in tactical gear descended on Jake Paul’s Calabasas home early Wednesday in armored vehicles after serving the YouTube star with a search warrant 

At least 20 federal agents hanging off military vehicles were seen during the operation at Paul's $6.9million mansion

At least 20 federal agents hanging off military vehicles were seen during the operation at Paul's $6.9million mansion

At least 20 federal agents hanging off military vehicles were seen during the operation at Paul’s $6.9million mansion 

The FBI refused to comment on the nature of the search since the warrant has been sealed by a judge. Pictured: FBI units cling on to government vehicles while leaving the home

The FBI refused to comment on the nature of the search since the warrant has been sealed by a judge. Pictured: FBI units cling on to government vehicles while leaving the home

The FBI refused to comment on the nature of the search since the warrant has been sealed by a judge. Pictured: FBI units cling on to government vehicles while leaving the home

The raid was reported to have lasted an hour and half. It is unknown what was seized from the house

The raid was reported to have lasted an hour and half. It is unknown what was seized from the house

The raid was reported to have lasted an hour and half. It is unknown what was seized from the house 

Jake Paul, 23, rose to fame alongside his brother Logan Paul, 25, on now defunct-video app Vine before transitioning to YouTube where he uploads reckless and adventurous videos

Jake Paul, 23, rose to fame alongside his brother Logan Paul, 25, on now defunct-video app Vine before transitioning to YouTube where he uploads reckless and adventurous videos

 Jake Paul, 23, rose to fame alongside his brother Logan Paul, 25, on now defunct-video app Vine before transitioning to YouTube where he uploads reckless and adventurous videos 

Authorities told local news station ABC7 they did not plan to make any arrests but refused to comment on the nature of the search warrant because it has been sealed by a judge. 

FBI agents were reported to have searched the home for about an hour and half.  

‘The affidavit in support of the search warrant is sealed and we are, therefore, prohibited from commenting as to the nature of the investigation,’ the bureau said. 

Paul, 23, who rose to fame alongside his brother Logan Paul, 25, on now defunct-video app Vine before transitioning to YouTube, has been embroiled a number of controversies over the years. 

Most recently, the star drew backlash last month for blatantly flouting social distancing guidelines as COVID-19 cases spiked in California, by throwing a massive party at the mansion.  

Calabasas mayor Alicia Weintraub expressed ‘outrage’ over the ‘outrageous gathering’ in which dozens of people without masks drank and danced.  

The FBI said no arrests were planned in Wednesday's search but it is unclear as to why the operation required heavily armed units in armored trucks

The FBI said no arrests were planned in Wednesday's search but it is unclear as to why the operation required heavily armed units in armored trucks

The FBI said no arrests were planned in Wednesday’s search but it is unclear as to why the operation required heavily armed units in armored trucks 

31603412 8596499 image a 68 1596649249785

31603412 8596499 image a 68 1596649249785

31603390 8596499 image a 53 1596647671716

31603390 8596499 image a 53 1596647671716

Paul purchased the 15,000 square-ft mansion in Calabasas for a hefty $6.925million when he was 20 years old in 2017

Paul purchased the 15,000 square-ft mansion in Calabasas for a hefty $6.925million when he was 20 years old in 2017

Paul purchased the 15,000 square-ft mansion in Calabasas for a hefty $6.925million when he was 20 years old in 2017

31603470 8596499 image a 57 1596647680483

31603470 8596499 image a 57 1596647680483

Paul later indicated to Insider last week that he would continue to do what he wants.

Videos emerged on social media shortly after the party, where revelers showed no concern for social distancing or wearing protective masks. 

People were seen drinking, playing beer pong, and swinging off a construction backhoe at the gathering. 

Revelers were both indoors and outdoors, crowded closely together without a mask in sight. 

Calabasas mayor Alicia Weintraub was left outraged after learning of the party and says she’s looking into ‘all options’ for penalties for Paul. 

Paul told Insider that he spoke to the mayor and ‘everything is cool,’ though he didn’t elaborate on what she said.

The mayor, meanwhile, said she didn’t speak to Paul at all, and only a representative for the the YouTuber. She said that possible fines would be issues in the future and the sheriff’s department would intervene. 

What pandemic? The 23-year-old faced backlash after throwing a wild party at his Calabasas mansion on July 14

What pandemic? The 23-year-old faced backlash after throwing a wild party at his Calabasas mansion on July 14

What pandemic? The 23-year-old faced backlash after throwing a wild party at his Calabasas mansion on July 14 

A man who appears to be Paul is seen in this video where a crowd of people surround a table filled with red solo cups and drinks

A man who appears to be Paul is seen in this video where a crowd of people surround a table filled with red solo cups and drinks

Several videos of the festivities were uploaded to social media

Several videos of the festivities were uploaded to social media

Party time! A man who appears to be Paul is seen in this video where a crowd of people surround a table filled with red solo cups and drinks

But Paul didn’t say that would put an end to his wild bashes, and insisted that it wasn’t clear to him how he should be behaving.

‘I don’t know what to think of it, to be honest. I don’t think anyone really does,’ he said. ‘No one has answers, our leadership is failing us, and everyone kind of just doesn’t know what to do.

‘But I personally am not the type of person who’s gonna sit around and not live my life,’ he added.

Paul’s July 16 party was thrown in spite of California Gov. Gavin Newsom’s desperate plea for people to be wary of the virus. 

Powered by: Daily Mail

Australia

Chrissy Teigen reveals heartbreaking news she suffered miscarriage and they named him Jack

Published

on

By

chrissy teigen reveals heartbreaking news she suffered miscarriage and they named him jack

Chrissy Teigen has revealed she suffered a miscarriage.

The 34-year-old model took to her Instagram to share a heartbreaking photo of herself with a lengthy caption.

She wrote: ‘We are shocked and in the kind of deep pain you only hear about, the kind of pain we’ve never felt before. We were never able to stop the bleeding and give our baby the fluids he needed, despite bags and bags of blood transfusions. It just wasn’t enough.’

Tragic: Chrissy Teigen has revealed she suffered a miscarriage as she made the sad announcement on Instagram Wednesday

Tragic: Chrissy Teigen has revealed she suffered a miscarriage as she made the sad announcement on Instagram Wednesday

Tragic: Chrissy Teigen has revealed she suffered a miscarriage as she made the sad announcement on Instagram Wednesday

Teigen was hospitalized on Sunday night after enduring a month of bleeding due to having a weak placenta and has remained at the hospital since.

She continued: ‘We never decide on our babies’ names until the last possible moment after they’re born, just before we leave the hospital. But we, for some reason, had started to call this little guy in my belly Jack.

‘So he will always be Jack to us. Jack worked so hard to be a part of our little family, and he will be, forever.’

Chrissy and John revealed in the music video for John’s new single Wild that they were expecting their third child together, a son. 

In undoubtedly the most heartbreaking portion of Teigen’s caption, the model penned a message to her unborn son Jack. 

‘To our Jack – I’m so sorry that the first few moments of your life were met with so many complications, that we couldn’t give you the home you needed to survive. We will always love you,’ she wrote.

‘Thank you to everyone who has been sending us positive energy, thoughts and prayers. We feel all of your love and truly appreciate you. 

‘We are so grateful for the life we have, for our wonderful babies Luna and Miles, for all the amazing things we’ve been able to experience. But everyday can’t be full of sunshine. On this darkest of days, we will grieve, we will cry our eyes out. But we will hug and love each other harder and get through it,’ concluded Chrissy.

This post first appeared on dailymail.co.uk

Continue Reading

Australia

Olympia Valance announces her engagement to AFL star boyfriend Thomas Bellchambers

Published

on

By

olympia valance announces her engagement to afl star boyfriend thomas bellchambers

Former Neighbours star Olympia Valance is engaged to her AFL star boyfriend Thomas Bellchambers.

The actress, 27, shared a photo of herself locking lips with her fiancé, 31, on a beach in Queensland’s Orpheus Island as she showed off her stunning diamond ring.

‘Today is a special day. The man of my dreams proposed to me,’ she wrote in the caption.

‘I get to marry my best friend,’ she added, tagging her beau in the post. 

'The man of my dreams proposed to me': Actress Olympia Valance has announced she is engaged to her AFL star boyfriend Thomas Bellchambers. She shared a photo of herself locking lips with her fiancé on a beach as she showed off her stunning diamond ring

'The man of my dreams proposed to me': Actress Olympia Valance has announced she is engaged to her AFL star boyfriend Thomas Bellchambers. She shared a photo of herself locking lips with her fiancé on a beach as she showed off her stunning diamond ring

‘The man of my dreams proposed to me’: Actress Olympia Valance has announced she is engaged to her AFL star boyfriend Thomas Bellchambers. She shared a photo of herself locking lips with her fiancé on a beach as she showed off her stunning diamond ring

This post first appeared on dailymail.co.uk

Continue Reading

Australia

Jealous lover who stabbed ex-girlfriend 58 times after five-floor fall is jailed for 19 years

Published

on

By

jealous lover who stabbed ex girlfriend 58 times after five floor fall is jailed for 19 years

A woman who repeatedly stabbed her immobilised and defenceless former girlfriend after she had just fallen from an inner-Sydney balcony has been jailed for at least 19 years.

Zixi Wang, 30, was sentenced by Justice Robert Beech-Jones in the Supreme Court on Thursday to a maximum 25 years and six months after pleading guilty to the murder.

Justice Beech-Jones described her ‘brutally’ stabbing of 23-year-old Shuyu Zhou 58 times as an extreme example of domestic violence.

Zixi Wang (pictured) was sentenced in the Supreme Court on Thursday to a maximum 25 years and six months

Zixi Wang (pictured) was sentenced in the Supreme Court on Thursday to a maximum 25 years and six months

The 30-year-old pleaded guilty to the murder

The 30-year-old pleaded guilty to the murder

Zixi Wang, 30, (pictured) was sentenced by Justice Robert Beech-Jones in the Supreme Court on Thursday to a maximum 25 years and six months after pleading guilty to the murder

Wang (pictured) calmly catches the elevator down before repeatedly slashing her ex-girlfriend while she lay immobilised and defenceless

Wang (pictured) calmly catches the elevator down before repeatedly slashing her ex-girlfriend while she lay immobilised and defenceless

Wang (pictured) calmly catches the elevator down before repeatedly slashing her ex-girlfriend while she lay immobilised and defenceless

Wang inspects her hair in a mirror just moments before carryout out Shuyu Zhou's murder

Wang inspects her hair in a mirror just moments before carryout out Shuyu Zhou's murder

Wang inspects her hair in a mirror just moments before carryout out Shuyu Zhou’s murder

‘The final moments of Ms Zhou’s far too brief life were lived in excruciating pain, fear and terror, all of which the offender is responsible for,’ he said.

In June 2019, Ms Zhou visited Wang’s Zetland apartment to pick up some belongings after ending their relationship four months earlier.

Neighbours heard screams coming from the apartment along with the sound of smashing and objects being dragged along the ground.

Frightened and wanting to escape, Ms Zhou tried to climb over the balcony but slipped and plunged five storeys down.

‘Disturbing and graphic’ video footage earlier played before the court showed the moment she landed facedown onto a fence before falling back onto the ground and writhing in pain.

Wang calmly catches the elevator down and makes a ‘pitiless’ inspection of her former partner before returning with a knife and repeatedly slashing her while she lay immobilised and defenceless.

The fifth-floor apartment building in Sydney's Zetaland area, where Ms Zhou fell is pictured

The fifth-floor apartment building in Sydney's Zetaland area, where Ms Zhou fell is pictured

The fifth-floor apartment building in Sydney’s Zetaland area, where Ms Zhou fell is pictured

A forensic investigator takes pictures at the scene of the brutal crime on June 18, 2019

A forensic investigator takes pictures at the scene of the brutal crime on June 18, 2019

A forensic investigator takes pictures at the scene of the brutal crime on June 18, 2019

At one point inside the elevator Wang checks her appearance in the mirror and fixes her hair and returns in a fresh pair of pants.

‘Even though (the stabs) were only administered in just under two minutes, they were not all delivered in a frenzy,’ Justice Beech-Jones said.

‘Instead the offender appears to briefly assess the impact of each wound or group of wounds before continuing.’

Pathologists later concluded the cause of death was not from the fall but from stabbings to her neck.

‘How could the feelings of anger bitterness and rejection that welled up in the offender from the breakdown of her relationship … not dissipate to at least let her have some modicum of sympathy as she saw Ms Zhou helpless and writhing in agony after that fall,’ Justice Beech-Jones said.

‘Even then the offender did not call for help or render any assistance.’  

When significant blood flowed from Ms Zhou’s jugular vein, Wang fled and hid the knife in a raised garden bed and drove out to the Illawarra region.

Ms Zhou visited Wang's Zetland apartment to pick up some belongings after ending their relationship four months earlier (pictured, investigators comb the balcony for evidence)

Ms Zhou visited Wang's Zetland apartment to pick up some belongings after ending their relationship four months earlier (pictured, investigators comb the balcony for evidence)

Ms Zhou visited Wang’s Zetland apartment to pick up some belongings after ending their relationship four months earlier (pictured, investigators comb the balcony for evidence)  

Neighbours heard screams coming from the apartment along with the sound of smashing and objects being dragged along the ground (pictured, an investigator examines the crime scene)

Neighbours heard screams coming from the apartment along with the sound of smashing and objects being dragged along the ground (pictured, an investigator examines the crime scene)

Neighbours heard screams coming from the apartment along with the sound of smashing and objects being dragged along the ground (pictured, an investigator examines the crime scene)

She was arrested near the Sea Cliff Bridge, north of Wollongong, and later told police she wanted to jump off to end her life.

In a letter to the court Wang expressed remorse and deep shame for her actions, and said she had slipped into a deep depression in the months before the attack.

She recalls holding Ms Zhou’s hand that night and pleading with her not to leave before blocking her path.

She said she had been drinking heavily but Justice Beech-Jones assessed her behaviour as composed and deliberate.

Ms Zhou’s blood was later found in the kitchen, living room and on the sliding door frame, while Wang received some scratches and one bite mark.

Wang will be eligible for release on June 18, 2038.

For 24-hour confidential support, contact: 1800 RESPECT (1800 737 732) or Lifeline 13 11 14.

In a letter to the court Wang expressed remorse and deep shame for her actions, and said she had slipped into a deep depression in the months before the attack (pictured, police tape of the area where Ms Zhou was murdered)

In a letter to the court Wang expressed remorse and deep shame for her actions, and said she had slipped into a deep depression in the months before the attack (pictured, police tape of the area where Ms Zhou was murdered)

In a letter to the court Wang expressed remorse and deep shame for her actions, and said she had slipped into a deep depression in the months before the attack (pictured, police tape of the area where Ms Zhou was murdered)

This post first appeared on dailymail.co.uk

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2020 DiazHub.