Connect with us

Sports

10.45am Man Utd transfer news LIVE: Reguilon to SPURS, Tottenham hijack Bale move, Sancho LATEST, Racic for £28m

Published

on

10 45am man utd transfer news live reguilon to spurs tottenham hijack bale move sancho latest racic for 28m

MANCHESTER UNITED have been dealt a blow with Tottenham joining the race for Gareth Bale and Sergio Reguilon.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hasn’t given up home of signing Jadon Sancho this summer either, while we’ve the very latest on a potential £28m swoop for Uros Racic.

Sign up to play Dream Team 2020/21 now

  • It’s completely free to play
  • Play the tradtional Season game as well as Draft
  • There’s a hefty jackpot up for grabs across 2020/21
  • SIGN UP TO PLAY HERE

Get all the latest Manchester United news and transfer gossip here…

Powered by: The Sun

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sports

Boxing legend Mike Tyson, 54, ditches vegan diet and is scoffing meat ahead of ring return

Published

on

By

boxing legend mike tyson 54 ditches vegan diet and is scoffing meat ahead of ring return

BOXING’S Mike Tyson has ditched his vegan diet and is scoffing bison and elk meat to prepare for a ring return.

The ex-world heavyweight champ, 54, hopes red meat will restore his stunning punching power.

Mike Tyson looking super lean in an Instagram post from August

4

Mike Tyson looking super lean in an Instagram post from AugustCredit: Instagram / @miketyson

Protein-packed steaks are making him strong again for his comeback against Roy Jones Jr, 51, in Carson, California, on November 28.

Tyson said of his vegan diet: “I stopped because of the training and because of what I wanted my body to look like and the strength that I wanted to poses.

“I only eat elk and bison — wild stuff — and I’m starting to feel fit.

“I realised the stuff that’s good for other people — like kale, vegetables and blueberries — for me is really poisonous.”

The 54-year-old has ditched his vegan diet for elk and bison meat

4

The 54-year-old has ditched his vegan diet for elk and bison meatCredit: Instagram
Tyson hopes red meat will restore his stunning punching power

4

Tyson hopes red meat will restore his stunning punching powerCredit: Getty Images – Getty
The ex-world heavyweight champ is returning to the ring

4

The ex-world heavyweight champ is returning to the ringCredit: Getty Images – Getty

Tyson was speaking on the podcast of American comedian Joe Rogan, an amateur hunter.

Rogan told Tyson: “I want to give you some of my elk.

“I’ve got three commercial freezers full. You can have as much as you want.”

Mike Tyson almost knocks out his own trainer as 54-year-old shows off brutal power and speed in training

GOT a story? RING The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL exclusive@the-sun.co.uk

Powered by: The Sun

Continue Reading

Sports

FA and Gareth Southgate FURIOUS at Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s Mason Greenwood call-up claims

Published

on

By

fa and gareth southgate furious at ole gunnar solskjaers mason greenwood call up claims

England manager Gareth Southgate and the FA are furious over Manchester United’s claim that Mason Greenwood was called up for his senior debut and exposed to the media glare against the club’s wishes.

Greenwood was sent home in disgrace from Iceland along with Manchester City’s Phil Foden earlier this month after they were caught inviting girls into England’s team hotel in Reykjavik.

Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said on Friday that United had asked for Greenwood to be left out of the squad so he could rest following his breakthrough season at Old Trafford. Solskjaer is also upset that Greenwood was immediately put up in front of the media by the FA even though United have been careful to keep the 18-year-old out of the spotlight because of his age.

The FA and England manager Gareth Southgate are furious at Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's recent claims that Manchester United asked them to not call Mason Greenwood up to senior squad

The FA and England manager Gareth Southgate are furious at Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's recent claims that Manchester United asked them to not call Mason Greenwood up to senior squad

The FA and England manager Gareth Southgate are furious at Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s recent claims that Manchester United asked them to not call Mason Greenwood up to senior squad

The United boss says the striker needs 'managing' and wanted Greenwood left out of squad

The United boss says the striker needs 'managing' and wanted Greenwood left out of squad

The United boss says the striker needs ‘managing’ and wanted Greenwood left out of squad

‘The club secretary put a request into the FA,’ said Solskjaer. ‘Maybe I should have got hold of Gareth’s number.

‘He’s not called me after either so next time I speak to him we’ll discuss it.

‘He’s an 18-year-old who needs managing. The kid had a fantastic season and we asked specifically he should have had a rest. He needs it mentally and physically.

‘The first thing that happens is, one, he’s called up and, two, he’s right there in the press. OK, you call him up but you don’t have to put him in front of the world’s cameras. We’ve done what we can to protect him. We had a plan with him throughout the season and it worked really well. This is where he feels at home.’

Asked if the FA need to look more carefully at how they handle young players, Solskjaer added: ‘One hundred per cent. I’m not saying it (the hotel incident) is their fault.

Solskjaer claimed 18-year-old should have been kept out of the spotlight because of his age

Solskjaer claimed 18-year-old should have been kept out of the spotlight because of his age

Solskjaer claimed 18-year-old should have been kept out of the spotlight because of his age

‘I’m saying that sometimes you need to take a step back and look at what’s best for the players and I tried.

‘Of course, he’s made some mistakes but it’s us, the grown-ups — we need to make decisions that benefit him.’

Solskjaer’s comments were met with surprise and anger at the FA. Sources say the issue of leaving Greenwood out was discussed as part of the usual dialogue between club and country over a player’s welfare, but they saw no problem with having him in the squad.

The teenager was sent home from England duty in shame after he and Phil Foden broke strict coronavirus protocols to invite Icelandic girls back to their hotel after their senior debuts

The teenager was sent home from England duty in shame after he and Phil Foden broke strict coronavirus protocols to invite Icelandic girls back to their hotel after their senior debuts

The teenager was sent home from England duty in shame after he and Phil Foden broke strict coronavirus protocols to invite Icelandic girls back to their hotel after their senior debuts

They also claimed United were informed out of courtesy of the intention to put Greenwood up for interview and no objections were raised at the time — while there is amazement at the FA that Solskjaer does not have Southgate’s number.

The England manager is also unhappy over the accusations, particularly after he went out of his way to defend United captain Harry Maguire following his arrest in Mykonos last month.

Southgate picked Maguire in his squad for the games against Iceland and Denmark on the day of his trial in Greece because he wanted to show support, before being forced to drop the player when he was found guilty.

Maguire’s conviction was later nullified pending a retrial.

Powered by: Daily Mail

Continue Reading

Sports

Gareth Bale ‘will have to wait a month for his second Tottenham debut after knee injury with Wales

Published

on

By

gareth bale will have to wait a month for his second tottenham debut after knee injury with wales

Tottenham have reportedly received some bad news about Gareth Bale just as the Welshman is about to make his long-awaited return to the club.

The 31-year-old, along with full-back Sergio Reguilon, have both been at Tottenham’s training ground on Friday as they finalise a move to the Premier League club.

Bale however has been suffering from the effects of a minor knee problem he picked up on international duty with Wales earlier this month.

Gareth Bale arrived at Tottenham's training ground on Friday as he is set to return to the club

Gareth Bale arrived at Tottenham's training ground on Friday as he is set to return to the club

Gareth Bale arrived at Tottenham’s training ground on Friday as he is set to return to the club

And Marca have now reported that Spurs fans ‘will have to wait a month’ to see Bale make his return in the Tottenham shirt.

It would mean that Bale would miss an intense run of fixtures for Jose Mourinho’s side over the coming weeks.

Bale will be put on an intensive personalised fitness programme to get him up to speed due to the injury and his lack of recent matches, having played just 215 minutes of football for club and country since February.

Spurs fans might have to wait for his second debut due to an injury he received with Wales

Spurs fans might have to wait for his second debut due to an injury he received with Wales

Spurs fans might have to wait for his second debut due to an injury he received with Wales

The winger had long fallen out of favour at Real Madrid with manager Zinedine Zidane and was often left on the bench. 

Spurs will prepare a meticulous schedule to get him 100 per cent fit as soon as possible.

Bale, who underwent medical tests in Madrid, arrived to a hero’s welcome from jubilant supporters when he arrived at the club’s training ground, seven years after leaving to join Real Madrid in a then world record £86 million transfer.

 The Wales international, 31, agreed a season-long loan earlier this week, with Real Madrid subsidising at least half of his £500,000 per-week wages.

The deal, which as revealed by Sportsmail will cost Spurs £13m in wages, does not include an option or obligation for Spurs to buy Bale though they will have an option extend the loan for a second year.

Jose Mourinho's side are set to bring Bale and full-back Sergio Reguilon from Real Madrid

Jose Mourinho's side are set to bring Bale and full-back Sergio Reguilon from Real Madrid

Jose Mourinho’s side are set to bring Bale and full-back Sergio Reguilon from Real Madrid

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez is keen to retain an option to bring Bale back to the Bernabeu next summer, despite the player’s fall-out with manager Zinedine Zidane.

Spurs have also finalised the capture of Real left back Sergio Reguilon. The club have agreed a £27.5 m deal with a further £4.5 m due in add-ons.

He has signed a five-year deal, with Spurs agreeing to Madrid’s demand for a £36.5 m buyback clause — a demand Manchester United refused in their pursuit of the player — which can be activated in the next two years. Neither deal was completed in time for the pair to be involved in their trip to Southampton.

Powered by: Daily Mail

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2020 DiazHub.