Connect with us

Sports

Conor Benn vs Sebastian Formella LIVE RESULTS: Destroyer one round away from commanding win as he goes for KO

Published

on

conor benn vs sebastian formella live results destroyer one round away from commanding win as he goes for ko
OFF PLATFORM BENN

CONOR BENN is producing a classy display against Sebastian Formella in a crucial welterweight fight.

The Destroyer looks set to win on points but is continuing to attack as he looks for the knockout.

  • Benn vs Formella is live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Arena.
  • You can live stream the action from your NOW TV or Sky Go app on a tablet or mobile device.

This post first appeared on thesun.co.uk

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sports

8.45am Chelsea transfer news LIVE: Cole thinks Blues can win Prem and Champions League, Sevilla build-up, Giroud latest

Published

on

By

8 45am chelsea transfer news live cole thinks blues can win prem and champions league sevilla build up giroud latest
GL BLOG CHELSEA NEWS 1

SHUFFLE THE PACK

CHELSEA aim to all but secure top spot when they travel to Sevilla tonight in their penultimate Champions League Group E match.

A victory would seal all-but sealthat with one group game to spare in Spain.

And boss Frank Lampard has confirmed he has a full squad to choose from – but admits he is likely to make changes from the team that lined-up against Tottenham on Sunday.

Here’s the full Chelsea squad available to face Sevilla:

Goalkeepers: Edouard Mendy, Kepa Arrizabalaga, Willy Caballero.

Defenders: Reece James, Cesar Azpilicueta, Thiago Silva, Kurt Zouma, Andreas Christensen, Antonio Rudiger, Fikayo Tomori, Ben Chilwell, Marcos Alonso, Emerson Palmieri.

Midfielders: N’Golo Kante, Mateo Kovacic, Jorginho, Billy Gilmour, Mason Mount, Kai Havertz, Hakim Ziyech, Callum Hudson-Odoi, Christian Pulisic.

Strikers: Timo Werner, Tammy Abraham, Olivier Giroud.

This post first appeared on thesun.co.uk

Continue Reading

Sports

8.45am Man Utd transfer news LIVE: De Gea and Henderson battle it out for PSG start, Camavinga latest

Published

on

By

8 45am man utd transfer news live de gea and henderson battle it out for psg start camavinga latest
GL BLOG MAN UTD NEWS 1

MORNING, UNITED FANS

Ole Gunnar Solskajer has no worries about Edinson Cavani against his old club PSG tonight – while Donny van de Beek insists he is happy with his own United role.

Cavani could soon be banned for three games over a ‘Gracias negrito’ Instagram post but has apologised for what he says was a misunderstanding.

And Old Trafford boss Solskjaer, seeking a victory to seal top place in the Champions League group, said: “It’s special for him to play against his old club where he’s the top scorer.

“So that’ll affect him mentally but from knowing him that’ll give him energy.

“He is so professional and experienced. He will work on his mindset and be ready.” 

Half-time sub Cavani’s two scoring headers and an assist clinched United’s fourth straight win, 3-2 from 2-0 down at Southampton on Sunday.

And the Uruguay striker seems likely to start, meaning fit-again Anthony Martial returning only on the bench.

But Cavani’s summer replacement Mauro Icardi is out for last season’s Champions League finalists, who are level on points with group leaders United but adrift on goal difference by seven.

Meanwhile, ex-Ajax superstar Van de Beek, whose first Prem start was last weekend, claims he has no problems with his limited game time so far and is ready to play anywhere in midfield.

He said: “I can play the number six, eight or ten. I’m used to it. 

“I know I can give the team something extra so I just have to work hard and be patient.”  

Finally, Rennes’ 18-year-old midfielder Eduardo Camavinga reportedly might be available for £45million despite an initial £68m valuation.

The three-cap Frenchman has been linked with United, Chelsea, Juventus and Real Madrid.

This post first appeared on thesun.co.uk

Continue Reading

Sports

Romain Grosjean discharged from hospital after horror crash in Bahrain

Published

on

By

romain grosjean discharged from hospital after horror crash in bahrain

Romain Grosjean has been discharged from hospital following his horror crash at the Bahrain Grand Prix.

The French driver for the Haas F1 team miraculously survived the 140mph, 53G crash into a trackside barrier on Sunday, emerging unscathed from the inferno of his car apart from burns to his hands. 

A statement released by his team on Wednesday confirmed Grosjean, 34, had been discharged from the Bahrain Defence Force (BDF) Hospital after three nights there. 

Romain Grosjean has been discharged from hospital in Bahrain following his horrific crash

Romain Grosjean has been discharged from hospital in Bahrain following his horrific crash

Romain Grosjean has been discharged from hospital in Bahrain following his horrific crash

The French driver was lucky to walk away largely unscathed after his Haas car smashed into a barrier, burst into flames and split in half on lap one

The French driver was lucky to walk away largely unscathed after his Haas car smashed into a barrier, burst into flames and split in half on lap one

The French driver was lucky to walk away largely unscathed after his Haas car smashed into a barrier, burst into flames and split in half on lap one

Shocking images show the moment  Grosjean managed to pull himself from the burning wreckage on Sunday after he was exposed to the flames for almost 30 seconds

Shocking images show the moment  Grosjean managed to pull himself from the burning wreckage on Sunday after he was exposed to the flames for almost 30 seconds

Shocking images show the moment  Grosjean managed to pull himself from the burning wreckage on Sunday after he was exposed to the flames for almost 30 seconds

Grosjean pictured walking from his car after the horror crash at the Bahrain Grand Prix

Grosjean pictured walking from his car after the horror crash at the Bahrain Grand Prix

Grosjean pictured walking from his car after the horror crash at the Bahrain Grand Prix

It added Grosjean will continued to receive private treatment for burns suffered on the back of his hands and will remain in Bahrain for the time being.

‘On behalf of Romain Grosjean and the entire Haas F1 team we extend our thanks to all who have tended to him at the BDF Hospital,’ the statement added.

Grosjean also posted a social media picture of his bandaged right hand, with the message: ‘My right hand this morning. The happiness I had when I was told that I didn’t need the full dressing anymore and could use my finger was huge. Almost cried. A victory on my way to recovery.’  

More to follow.

The Haas driver's car exploded during the Bahrain Grand Prix with the Frenchman stuck inside

The Haas driver's car exploded during the Bahrain Grand Prix with the Frenchman stuck inside

The Haas driver’s car exploded during the Bahrain Grand Prix with the Frenchman stuck inside

Grosjean later shared a video saying he was fine after his horrific Bahrain Grand Prix crash

Grosjean later shared a video saying he was fine after his horrific Bahrain Grand Prix crash

Grosjean later shared a video saying he was fine after his horrific Bahrain Grand Prix crash

This post first appeared on dailymail.co.uk

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2020 DiazHub.