LEWIS HAMILTON will be looking to make it two wins out of two this weekend at the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix.
The Brit finished first at the Bahrain GP last month, making an impressive start to his defence of his Drivers’ Championship.
What time does Emilia Romagna qualifying start?
- Qualifying for the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix begins at 1pm UK time on Saturday, April 17.
- And the third practice will start at 11am.
When is the F1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix?
- The Grand Prix will start at 2pm UK time on Sunday, April 18.
- Last year, 13,000 fans were able to attend the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix when restrictions were lifted.
- But sadly, no fans will be in attendance this year because of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
- The Emilia Romagna Grand Prix will take place at the Imola Circuit, in Bologna, Italy.
Follow all the action from Emilia Romagna GP qualifying at Imola
Grand Prix times, practice and qualifying schedules and venues for whole season
IT’S NOT THE PITS
Norris promises he won’t swap Woking to join other F1 stars in Monaco
Verstappen brands Hamilton’s F1 dominance ‘boring’ and wants a ‘proper fight’
Hamilton takes swipe at Verstappen by insisting Vettel is toughest competitor
What TV channel is the F1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix on and can it be live streamed?
- All of this weekend’s F1 action will be shown live on Sky Sports F1.
- Coverage of first practice will get going from 10am UK time on Friday, April 16, with second practice coverage starting at 1.45pm.
- Practice three coverage will start from 10.45am on Saturday, April 17 while qualifying coverage will get going at 1pm.
- The Emilia Romagna GP coverage will start at 12.30pm on Sunday April 17.
- You can live stream all of the action from the Sky Go or NOW TV apps, both of which are available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Practice One – 10am
Practice Two – 1.30pm
Practice Three – 10am
Qualifying – 1pm
Race – 2pm
This post first appeared on The Sun